Thursday, May 23, 2013

Epic Day in Gray

The Epic Day This and That DSP is a beautiful compliment to the Basic Gray card stock.   This card is a sneak peek of  of 2 "NEW" products on the 2013-14 SU Catalog.  This is a very sleek and simple Thank You card that anybody would enjoy receiving.  The supplies used in this card are:

STAMP SET:  A Round Array (new)
PAPER:  Epic Day This and That DSP (new), Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party
INK:  Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES:  7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Apothecary Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals

When I first saw this sheet of DSP I wondered what could be done with it.  I really like how the color combination Basic Gray, Pool Party, and Whisper White look together.  It reminds me again how sometimes we need to stretch ourselves and go out side of our comfort zones.  I always surprise myself when I do that.  I usually do like what I have created when I try new things.  So don't be afraid to stretch yourself.  I think you will surprise yourself.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment