Monday, May 6, 2013

More Swaps from Baltimore Regional

I received so many beautiful swaps at Regionals last month in Baltimore.  I felt I needed to share some of them with you.  All 3 cards were made using stamp sets available in the Spring Catalog.  


This gorgeous card was created by Karen Monger.  She used the "SECRET GARDEN" stamp set.  When I first saw this stamp set in the Spring Catalog, I did not feel that I needed another flower stamp set.  But I have seen so many beautiful cards using with this set, that I ended up getting it and I am happy that I did.


This card was created by Carole Warrenfeltz.  This card used by favorite stamp set "BY THE TIDE".   I love love love this stamp set.  I think you can do so much with it.   


This " OH WHALE" stamp set is so cute. Adults as well as kids enjoy this set.  Every time I see a card made with this set I have to smile.  This card was created by Carol Barr.

I hope you liked these cards that these talented ladies created.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment