Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easter Card Buffet- Card 3

I love the Easter stamp set that is in the big catalog, "EVERYBUNNY".  It was new last year and I was so glad when they had it in the catalog again this year.  The bunnies are so cute.  The images are perfect for a small kids card and for those who are kids at heart.

This is such a quick and easy card.  I used Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink,  and Daffodil Delight because those colors seem so Springy and Eastery to me.  If you look closely, you can see flowers being thrown out of the hot air balloon.  I tried to keep with those flowers when I placed 3 flowers in opposite corners of the card.   For the background I used the Chevron Embossing Folder which ties back to the zig zag on the hot air balloon.  Even though it is simple, it would make a great card for anyone.

If you are interested in attending my card buffet, contact me.  I will give you more specifics on date and time on Monday.  I need to work a few things out first.

Well although is supposed to be a no grandchildren and a relaxation day for Grandma, but it turned into a 2 grandson day.  Last minute meetings for their mom.  Hopefully during nap time, I can get a few things done. Hopefully the rain will stop and then we can all get outside for a bit. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment