Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter Card Buffet

I have been spending the last few days trying to get some cards done for my Easter card buffet and along with babysitting.  This week it has not gone all that smoothly.  John was off snowmobiling this past week.  And trying to watch the kids especially when you are watching more than one at a time, can be a challenge. Well enough of excuses, let's get to the cards.

This is one of the cards that I am offering at my card buffet.  I used one of the new Single Stamps "EARS TO YOU".  When I saw these bunnies, I thought of chocolate rabbits.  So I wanted to use Early Espresso for card stock and ink.  I also wanted to use a very pastel pink.  When I was done, it seemed to need a little bit more so I added pearls to their little behinds for their fluffy tails. 

Although it is very simple, I like it.  Those little bunnies are adorable.  A reminder that this single stamp is available until the end of March.  You still have time to order it before Easter and be able to make some Easter cards with it.  Well today is a one grandson day.  I only am watching the smallest guy today so hopefully it will be a calm day.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment