Monday, February 18, 2013

February Technique Class- Card 3

This is the last of the three cards that we made for my February Technique Classes.  This card took me the longest to come up with.  It took a couple of days because I kept changing colors, position of shapes, and choice of Embossing Folders.  This technique is called "Embossed Embossing".  

This card uses a number of products which are FREE from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Just a reminder that this is the promotion where you can choose a free item from the brochure for every $50 worth of products that you spend.  The Embossing Folder and the Stamp Set on this card are just 2 of the items that you can choose for FREE.  

I really like the way this finally came out.  I like the color combination.  This is my favorite color combination...Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Calypso Coral.  I really will miss these colors when they retire this year.  These 4 colors are from the 2011-13 In Color collection.  So I guess I will be using the combination a lot until they go away.  Got to get some organizing done today so I will be busy.  Enjoy the day!




1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I also love this color combination, I'll be so sad when it goes away :(

    ReplyDelete