Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Easter Card Buffet Card

Here is another card that I came up with for the Easter Card Buffet.  I tried to come up with cards that would use different stamp sets.  I also have seen a number of cards that are using punch art to create Easter bunnies.  So this card uses punch art to come up with this cute backside view of the bunny.  Again on this card I used a pearls for his little tail and also for the centers of the flowers.

I used Calyspo Coral, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade for the color scheme for this card.  The DSP is called "FLORAL DISTRICT".  I always liked this DSP and it just seemed springy enough to use on this Easter Card.

Well another Grandma day.  I start out with 1 and then at noon the next baby comes.  Then before dinner I go and pickup the 3rd one at daycare.  So today will be a very busy day until their mommies come and pick them up. But I am not complaining, I love spending time with my boys. I know they will not be little forever and I am enjoying them while I can.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment