Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February Technique Class- Card 1

Sorry I have been missing but I finally caught what my family has been passing around to each other for the past 2 months.  And did I get hit hard with it!  Could barely talk and cough cough cough all day.  I tried to rest my 3 little boys would not allow that to happen.  So after they would leave I went straight to bed.  Today I am feeling a bit better so I wanted to get in a quick post while I still was feeling OK.

I love this card.  What I love is the absence of color.  to me it looks so delicate and ladylike.  The light pink colors just add to this really fresh and dainty look.  This card used the "MASKING" technique and uses the Delicate Details Lace Tape from the Spring Catalog.  If you would like to attend one of my technique classes and learn how to create this card, there is still room.  My classes this month will be held on:

Saturday February 16 @ 9-11:30 AM
Tuesday February 19 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday February 20 @ 7-9:30PM

I was very surprised how this card turned out because in my head it did not start off as a card with a vintage look.  I hope you like it.  Today there will be no babies to watch so I intend to relax and rest so hopefully I start feeling better.  Enjoy the day!


1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this before? This is gorgeous! I love the masking up the side....pink cards are absolutely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete