Monday, February 4, 2013

Eli's Valentines- Part 2

I know, I know... I am such a picky Grandmother.  I can't be satisfied with making 1 design for Eli's Class Valentine's but I had to make 2!  The stamp sets were jus so cute this year and I thought the girls would love to get a cute little whale for Valentine's day.  Just remember these are 2 year olds who really do not care what is on their card.  But I just felt the boys would appreciate the elephant and the girls would like a pink whale.  That thought helps to justify me making 2 different cards.   So her you see what I made for the girls.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Oh, Whale, Be of Good Cheer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER:  Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Whisper White
INK:  Real Red, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES:  Dimensionals, Hearts Framelits

This is a card that does not open up.  I felt 2 year olds needed something very simple.  I am showing you the front and the back of the card.  I hope the kids like them.  I know Eli does.

Sorry I was late posting today but my Grandson that I babysit on Mondays was not feeling well and he needed a little extra love from Grandma today.  I am  sure you can understand.  Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink whales! Soo adorable! I sure wish I was one of Eli's teachers :)

    ReplyDelete