Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Whale and Two Bags

For our Valentine Stamp Camp last Saturday one of our projects was a bag.  The bag was a CASE of a project Brian Pilling demonstrated to us at Leadership.  We thought it was so cute that we needed to include it at our Stamp Camp.  This is the bag that we made.  The supplies that we used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  Oh, Whale
PAPER:  Pool Party, Whisper White
INK:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES:  Whale Clearlit, Small Heart Punch, Melon Mambo Organdy Ribbon, Large Scallop Edgelit,  Cloud Embossing Folder

Janet Wakeland made a cute Goldfish Treat Holder using MDS and made the Whale in a "goldfish" color.  I thought it such a neat idea to connect the whale with the goldfish.  So anyway...I used the bag idea that we made but used the goldfish idea.  I made a couple of these bags and filled them with Goldfish Cracker bags and Dove Valentine Hearts for Eli's Teachers at Daycare.  Here is a peek at the bag.


It is really the same bag only I changed the ribbon and the color of the whale.  I think it is cute.  And I am hoping they will enjoy their Valentine treat.  It is so easy to take one idea and using the same basic concept, you can change it a bit to fit your needs.

Well I am off and running again today.  No grandchildren today but I need to get everything set up for my Valentine Card Buffet this evening.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: