Friday, February 15, 2013

February Technique Class- Card 2

This is the second card that we will be making at my technique classes.  It uses the "SPLIT NEGATIVE" technique.  The one tip to use this technique is that you need to use a solid image stamp to get the best results.  I know that when you hear the word negative you think more of black and white but you can use any color to create the effect.  This card could be used for teens, males or females.  I think it is a very versatile card to give to anyone.  

I am still not feeling well so this is another short post.  Hopefully over the weekend  I can shake it. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors on this card. I know how you feel, I came home sick myself for the third time this year. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete