Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Valentine Buffet Card

Here is another card that we made at our Valentine Buffet last night.  This card uses my favorite Red Glimmer Paper.  I think that paper just adds a little spice to your cards.  I also used the "New"

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: You are Loved
PAPER:  Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red Core'dination Paper
INK:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Sanding Block, Rhinestone Jewels

I saw this card and I truly can not remember where or I would post it.  I did do some changes to it. But I thought it would be perfect  for a Buffet.  It os simple but oh so elegant.  I love the Embossing folder with the little scallop it is perfect to add just a little texture to the card.  Adding the Lacey Brocade embossing folder to the largest heart is great way to give the card a bit more character.  I was very happy how this card turned out.  Today is a cooking day.  My husband is leaving for Maine to do some snowmobiling for a week, so I am making some meals for him to take along.  And tomorrow I am back to being Grandma babysitter.  Although tomorrow I will only have the youngest, the 4 month old.  All I can say is I am loving the second job.  My payment of baby hugs is the best paycheck I have ever received!  Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment