Friday, March 1, 2013

Card 4 from the Easter Card Buffet

This is a quick post because I have a number of errands to run today before Emmett comes for me to watch.  My oldest daughter's birthday is soon and we are getting together as a family Saturday evening to celebrate.  When it is someone's birthday, they get to choose what they want me to make for dinner and what kind of cake they want.  So I have to get as much done tomorrow as I can before the baby comes because I will be busy with all three on Friday.


This is the final card that I created for the Easter Card Buffet.  The stamp set that I used is from the Spring Catalog and is called "SPRING SAMPLER".  It is a set of 24 small images that have to do with Spring.  the images are so cute.  Again I used colors that I associate with Easter.

Well I am off.  Hopefully I am able to get everything  I need to do. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment