Monday, March 25, 2013

March Technique Class- Card 2

Well this is the second card that we are making at our Technique Classes this month. This card used the "TRI- FOLD LATCH CARD".  I like the color combination for this card.  As a matter of fact, the color combination is what I came up before the card concept.

Check out that flower.  That flower is from the March BEST OF FLOWERS stamp set. To celebrate Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary, SU is releasing a BEST OF 25 YEARS stamp set each month for 12 months. This month the theme was flowers and that made me so happy.  The reason that made me so happy is they brought my favorite stamp.  Only this time it was smaller but it still has a special place in my heart.  My all time favorite stamp was this Hydrangea and I could not wait until I could use it again.  So I decided that I would use it this month.  Don't you just love it!  Anyway this stamp set is available until March 31, 2014.  The supplies that I used this project were:

STAMP SETS: March's Best of Flowers, Collage Curios, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party Core'dinations Paper
INK:  Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
ACCESSORIES:  Pink Sharpie (non SU), Blender Pens, Black Staz-On, Pearls, Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Scoring Tool, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch


This what I did on the inside of the card.  All in all I think the card came out just the way I had hoped.  It is a good feeling when your ideas work out as you had thought.  This morning I will be having my Monday group for Technique Class and then I will go back into Grandma mode in the afternoon.  

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment