Friday, March 29, 2013

Swallowtail

Last Saturday I was able to go to a downline meeting at Janet Wakeland's house.  Although she is not my upline, she invites demos in the area to attend.  Since my upline lives on the West Coast, it was an opportunity to get together with other demos in the area.  I like getting together with other demos because it is a great opportunity to exchange ideas, talk some business, and have a great time with wonderful people.

While we were there we made a number of projects that we can share with our customers and our downlines.  Here is one of the cards that we created while at Janet's.  This is a very simple but an elegant card.  The "SWALLOWTAIL" stamp is in the Spring Catalog and is one of my favorite stamps but I did not buy it.  I was afraid that it would be hard to use BUT I see so many beautiful cards with this stamp.  I think I have to break down and get it.  I love this card.  The supplies that we used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Swallowtail, Best of 25 Years- Love
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Neutrals Collection DSP, Early Espresso
INK:  Versamark, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES:  White Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Finishing Touches Edgelits

Today is going to be a very busy day.  Eli is going to see Sesame Street Live and we are watching the 2 little guys.  Then this afternoon, all 3 kids and us are going to a local Easter Egg hunt.  Busy, Busy, Busy!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment