Thursday, March 14, 2013

A New Adventure- Blog Hop!



Tomorrow my stamping sisters and I  are starting a new adventure.  We will be participating in our First LOVE AT FIRST STAMP Blog Hop!!!  I am excited.  I have been busy the last few days to come up with some new projects for you to see.  

I also have been under the weather and everything is taking longer to do.  The older two grandsons have been battling colds, coughs and runny noses.  They have been passing it back and forth for the last 2 months.  I guess they finally decided enough of them having all the fun and passed it on to Grandma.  Although I enjoy getting gifts from my grandsons, getting their illness is not one of those gifts I enjoy.

But getting back to the Blog Hop...We all will be posting our projects tomorrow at 10 AM.  So please come back and take a look at what we all have been working hard to create for you.

See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment