Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Best of...Flowers

Stampin' Up is celebrating their 25 year Anniversary this year.  In honor of this big occasion, they have been releasing a "Best of" set each month.  Each set brings back  stamps from sets from the last 25 years plus one new stamp which has never been seen before.  This month's set is Best of... Flowers!  I love it !  This set contains 2 of my favorite stamps.


My all time favorite was the Hydrangea.  I was so upset when that stamp was retired.  I used that one a lot.  The bunch of flowers was another one of my favorites.  I am so happy that they brought them back.  I had gotten rid of them but now I will be able to create cards with them again.  

A reminder that all "Best of" stamps sell for $14.95 and are done only in Clear Mount.  They will be available until until March 31, 2014.

As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, SU is including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment