Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Buffet Favor Box

Usually when I plan a Halloween  or Easter Card Buffet,  I like to add a 3D project.  I guess because I think these are the 2 holidays that you are more likely to give a small candy treat to friends and children.  So this Card Buffet was no different and this is the 3D project I came up with.  Again I used the Fancy Favor Box die to create this project.  When this die was first available from SU, I resisted buying it thinking I would never use it.  I caved in and bought it.  I use this die so much for so many projects.  I realize now that I should have bought it sooner.  I really got my moneys worth when I bought this product.  

A few years ago I saw this cute little rabbit and put it in my files for a future use.  Although I saw this little bunny on one blog, apparently she found it somewhere else.  She found it from LorisDreamStampin.  I hope this gives the correct person their acknowledgment.  But whoever created this little guy did a great job.  I think he is adorable and perfect to grace the front of this basket.

I am hosting the Easter Card Buffet at my house on March 17 at 2 PM.  If you are interested in attending my Easter Card Buffet, please contact me for more specific details on pricing or if you would like to register for this event.

Carter ( 5months old ) has already arrived this morning and is sleeping in Grandpop's arms.  The other 2 boys will be arriving this afternoon after their naps because their parents have an appointment to go to.  So we will be in full Grandparent mode today.  Enjoy your day!  I know I will enjoy every minute of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment