Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Technique Class- Card 3

This is the last card we made during March's Technique Classes.  This is a card that everyone seems to be doing right now on their blogs.  If you checked out my blog lately, you will notice that I also did this style of folded card for the "Love at First Stamp Blog Hop".  This is a TWISTED FOLD CARD.  

For this card I wanted to use something very bright and flowery since Spring was supposed to be here by now.  But here in the Northeast, it is still cold and we have been having snow off and on the last few weeks.  We are below temperature than normal for this time of year and that is why I just had to create a card that would make it feel like Spring was already here.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Bright Blossoms
PAPER:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Summer Smooches DSP
INK:  none
ACCESSORIES:  Scoring Tool, Apothecary Label Framelits, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive, and Island Indigo Markers, Dimensionals

This is what the inside looks like and the pocket that created is perfect for a gift card holder.  I plan on using the ones I made to place a gift card in each one and place them in Easter baskets on Sunday.

Another busy day for me.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment