Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Easter Card Buffet Card

Last night I held my Easter Card Buffet and I realized that I forgot to post the 5th card.  So now I am posting the last card really really late.  I saw this card on a SU  demonstrator site and thought this was so adorable and would be a great card to do at a card buffet. I just had to CASE it after I saw it. The original that I saw was created by Brenda Keenan.   My customers loved it!  The only stamping on this card was the sentiment.  This card is a great example of the different ways you can use punches.  I love it when someone comes up with a different way to use a punch or a stamp than what you originally thought it was designed to do.  The wide oval punch is a great punch to help you create eggs for Easter,  


This card was so simple to make.  My customers were amazed how quick they were able to complete it.  The supplies used for this card were:


STAMP SET:  Delightful Dozen
PAPER:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo DSP
INK:  Melon  Mambo
ACCESSORIES:  Tasteful Trim Die, Wide Oval Punch, Bird Builder Punch, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Marker


We all had a wonderful time last night.  It is always a great time when friends get together to stamp.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment