Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Technique Class- Card 2

I am very slow this month to upload my monthly technique cards to the computer.  I was trying to be very good about it this month but the past week has really thrown me off.  I started Physical Therapy last week and I will say it has helped me.  So that has changed my routine a bit.  So it could be the change in routine has thrown me off.


Here is the second card we will be making this month.  This fold is called "SIDE STEP CARD".  It can be be used for so many occasions but i decided to make a birthday card with it.  I like the color combination because it is bright and cheery.  


The next technique card that I will post is an Easter card.  Well I am off with another busy day.  We are painting one of our bedrooms that we will be using for cribs and Pack and Plays.  With all this new babies coming and Eli, we need a place for all of them to sleep when we watch them.  So it will be a busier few days trying to get this done before next week so the new carpet can be put in.  The first baby is due in June and that will be here before you know it and we all need to be prepared.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment