Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Easter Buffet Card

One of my favorite sets that is in the Occasions Mini is "HEAVEN BLESSED".   I just love the Easter sets that SU is offering this year whether it is in the main catalog or in the Mini.  When coming up with cards for an event, I always try to come up with a variety of styles so that my customers can find a card that their style.  


This card I think is so delicate looking and is one of my favorites that I made. It also uses a number of new items found in the Occasions Mini.  It uses the NEW Framelits and Edgelits.  Those 2 items make this card a little bit more elegant.  The color scheme is very simple but I think if this card would be more colorful, the softness of the little bunny would be lost.  The rest of the card needed to be subtle and simple so the rabbit is highlighted.


The Easter Buffet will be held at my place on March 28 @ 7 PM.  You get to choose how which cards you would like to make and how many of each design you chose.  Contact me if you are interested in attending.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: