Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Gift Card Holder

I finally got a chance to make one of those crimped envelope projects.  I have seen them on a few blogs and thought they were adorable.  Some people use them to put a few pieces of candies in and some use them as a homemade sachet.  But I thought it would be great to use as a gift card holder.  With Easter approaching soon, I needed a gift card holders for my kids for Easter.  So I pulled out the wonderful Easter set, "EVERYBUNNY" and started to come up with this gift card holder.  


For this project I used:


STAMP SET:  Everybunny
PAPER:  Pretty in Pink
INK:  Black Staz-On, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES:  Envelope, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Colored Pencils, Sponges, Crimper


This is one of the projects that you can choose to make at my "EASTER CARD BUFFET" which will be held on March 28 at my house at 7 PM.  If you are interested in attending and would like more information, please contact me.


While my husband is off snowmobiling this weekend, I am trying to get one of our rooms cleaned out.  We are planning on painting it this week and install new carpet.  It is going to be our baby room.  If you are wondering why 2 retired adults are planning a baby room, I have a very simple answer for you.  We need this room because we are going to be grandparents again and again.  Yes.  Both of my daughters are going to have a baby before the end of this year!  So we are getting a room ready for babysitting these bundles of joy and a place for them to play in when they come over to visit.  We are so excited!  Well I am off to clean.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment