Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Easter Everybunny

This is the third card from my Technique Classes this month.  I used the TRI FOLD CARD technique for this card.  I love this fold.  My friend Buffy made me a swap many years ago when I became a demo and used this special fold.  I thought it was really unique.  I have been waiting to come up with a stamp set that I thought I could use with this neat fold.  I thought the "EVERYBUNNY" stamp set was a good choice to use for that card.  


I think it is a fun fold to use for a whimsical card  for Easter.  I think this would make a cute card for a kid or even that friend or family member who is a kid at heart.  


Have to make sure I have everything ready for my last technique class for the month.  I also need to start cutting cardstock for my Easter Card Buffet next Wednesday.  I will be posting the last card for that buffet tomorrow.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment