Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last Sympathy Card

This is the last sympathy card that I will share with you that I received from a friend on the occasion of my father passing in January.  This card I received from my stamping sister Katherine from Massachusetts.  I saw this card on her blog My Magical Inkery Tour and liked it so much.  I was so happy to get it a few days later.  I was so happy to know that she was thinking about me and my family during this time.  And it felt so good to know that she took the time to create this hand stamped card.


For this card she used:


STAMP SET:  Thanks for Caring (retired)
PAPER: Whisper White, Prettty in Pink
INK:  Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES:  PAPER CUT CARD, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders


This is the last sympathy card that I will show you.  I was so touched by all the people that sent cards and were so supportive through this  rough time.  It was such a roller coaster time because my daughter got married 2 weeks after my father was buried.  And after that announcements of more grandchildren were made.  So my life has been a series of ups and downs later but the ups are helping us right now.  More on that later.  Got to get ready for my daughter's birthday today.  So I will be very busy as usual.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment