Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Last Easter Card Buffet Card

This is the last card that I will be offering at my Easter Card Buffet.  This card was given to me as a swap from my sideline, Susan.  We decided that we would use it for our Easter Card Buffet.  It uses that great stamp set, "BLESSED EASTER".  It is very versatile and so great.  This is a very simple card but so nice.  It is a perfect card to make if you need to make a lot of them.  


There is still time to sign up for the Easter Card Buffet.  The Easter Card Buffet will be held on Wednesday, March 28 @ 7-9:30 at my house.  Contact me if you are interested in attending or would like more information.


Before I go, I would like to show you what Eli and my husband were doing this week.  I think it is so nice how close those two are.  He loves his Grandpop.  Some days you can not separate the two of them.  Eli loves the tractor and farm things.  So he loves to ride the tractor with my husband.  Although he is happy just to sit on it while John works on things in the garage.  I am so glad that I was able to catch this moment.  These are the memories which are priceless.  Enjoy the day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment