Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another Columbus Make and Take

I really liked the Make and Takes they had this year at this year's Regionals.  This card uses a technique called "Viewmaster Card"  .  I did not by this set from the Occasions Mini but after the cards we made at Regionals, I am tempted to order it.


The supplies that I worked for this were:


STAMP SET:  Send Me Soaring
PAPER: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Sweet Shop DSP
INK:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calyso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES:  Small Heart Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Mat Pack, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Brad, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Markers


What a wonderful time we had there, stamping, learning new ways to use our products, meeting up with old fiends, meeting new friends, and stamping!  I love going to these events!  Off to babysit Eli today.  He always keeps me busy, especially since he started walking.  Enjoy your day!  I know I will be enjoying mine playing Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment