Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Technique Class- Card 1

First of all, I forgot to say that yesterdays post is a picture of one of the cards that will be available to make at the EASTER CARD BUFFET.


I have been so busy with different things that I forgot to post the cards for this month's technique classes.  The theme this month is "MORE FUN FOLD CARDS".  This is the first of the cards and I probably will tweak it a bit yet.  It is a little plain, so I will be changing it a bit.  The concept is the same though.  I will showing how to use the Framelit to enhance a Z Fold card.  It helps to make the card a more interesting fold.




Class dates for this month are:


Saturday March 17 @ 9-11:30 PM
Tuesday March 20 @ 9:15- 11:45 AM
Wednesday March 21 @ 7- 9:30 PM


Cost is $10 for the 3 cards plus technique instruction cards for each technique.


If you are interested in finding how to create this card and 2 more Fun Fold cards, please contact me.  There is still room in each class.   


Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment