Monday, March 12, 2012

Everybunny Plaid

When I saw this set in the 2011-12 SU Idea Book and Catalog last June, I fell in love with this stamp set.  Even though it was July, when I placed my first order from that catalog this stamp set was on my order.  I have waited all this time to use this set and I am soooo excited.  These little bunnies are just the cutest little animals and they are doing the cutest things.  For this Easter card I used the following supplies:


STAMP SET:  Everybunny
PAPER:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Pool Party
INK:  Black Staz-On, Pool Party, Regal Rose 
ACCESSORIES:  Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Striped Embossing Folder, Eyelet Border Punch, Labels Framelits, Dimensionals, Blender Pens


I love the way the plaid background came out.  It is so simple to create by using the Plaid Embossing Folder.  You ink up the embossing folder with one color and run it through the big shot.  Clean off the embossing folder, ink it with a contrasting color, turn the paper ninety degrees and place into the embossing folder.  Run it through the Big Shot and when you take it out you have created a multi-color plaid.  I think the colors create a Spring feeling to this card.  I was pleased with how it came out.


Today is babysitting day.  Here is a picture I took when I was watching him last week.  What a cutie!  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: