Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Shop Workshop

Susan and I are planning another joint event together.  Since this is the last month that you can order from the Occasions Mini, we decided to pick an item from there and have a class.  The Sweet Shop stickers are just one of the great items in the mini.  I like them because I think they are great for those adults who are intimidated of stamping.  They are also great for those younger kids who want to make cards.  


The cards made from them are nice because they are good to use for adults as well as teens and younger kids.  It is one of those items that has appeal to many different  types of people.  I think it is one of those items that just puts a smile on your face.


The workshop will be held on Saturday April 14 beginning at noon.  The cost is $15 for 6 cards, a gift bag, and 1/2 package of Sweet Shop Stickers.  Contact me by April 7 if you are interested in attending.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment