Friday, April 27, 2012

A Smooch from Pennie

I was so excited this week when I opened a card from my adopted upline Pennie.  I recently recruited a downline and this was the card Pennie sent me.  Isn't it cute?  Pennie used the new "SMOOCHES" stamp set.  This stamp set is available this month and you will not be able to but it again until June 1.  That is when the new 2012-13 catalog will be available.  The supplies used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Summer Smooches, Friendly Phrases
PAPER:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
INK:  Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES:  Decorative Label Punch, Ovals Die, Jewels Rhinestone, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade Markers


I am so excited for the new catalog to be available.  I can't wait to see all the new products Stampin' Up will be offering us. I think the catalog will be fantastic because I am loving this sneak peek that they are showing us.  Enjoy the day!

1 comment: