Friday, May 4, 2012

May Technique Class-Card 1

I am so excited about the theme of the technique classes this month!  The theme this month is "MOVING CARDS".  I can't wait to show my customers how they can spice up their cards for special occasions.  

I was trying to think of something special for Father's Day.  This Slider Card I think does the trick.  It is a very simple card to make once you have the dimensions.  I used the "Best Day Ever" stamp set and the Happy Father's Day stamp from the "Delightful Dozen" stamp set.  Thank goodness these sets will still be around in the New 2012-13 Catalog.

I will be hosting three Technique classes this month.  

Saturday May 5, 2012 @ 9-11:30 PM
Tuesday May 15, 2012 @ 9:15 - 11:45 PM
Wednesday May 16, 2012 @ 7- 9:30 PM

We will be making 3 cards using 3 different techniques that will create movement in your cards plus the technique cards which gives you directions for each technique.  

The cost is $10 for the class or $5 if you purchase $25 worth of product.  If you would like to attend my technique classes, please contact me.

I can't wait to post the next 2 cards that we will be making.  Check back for those posts in the next couple of days.   Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment