Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Day Gift

Yesterday my daughter gave the teachers at Eli's daycare a card and a gift box filled with candy.  Here is a picture of what she took minus the candy.  She filled the boxes after she picked up the gift boxes from my place. 


I told you about the card in yesterday's post.  Today I will tell you how I made the candy box.  I made the box with the Favor Box Die using Pacific Point Cardstock.  It is so easy to make gift boxes using that specific die.  To fancy the box up a bit, I added a Summer Smooches DSP belly band.  I then took Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon and tied it on top of the belly band.  Using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, I added the sentiment.  


The supplies that I used for this project are listed here:


STAMP SET:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Pacific Point Cardstock, Summer Smooches DSP, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
INK:  Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES:  Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Favor Box Die


Last night my daughter told me that they wrote a very nice thank you note for the items Eli gave yesterday.  I know I will be making more items to give the ladies there to thank them for all they do for the children there.  Gotta go to my physical therapy .  Hopefully this is the last day.  I know the past 3 months it has been helping me but I think it is time I graduate to doing it myself.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment