Monday, May 7, 2012

May Technique Card- Card 2

 As I said before, I really like the cards this month for Technique Class.  Although I like all the cards I make, I just think this month's cards make me smile because they are a little more special with the extra component of movement.  I also like this card because I stretched myself by trying a new color combination.  I had to go with  Baja Breeze for the DSP because I needed to find a color that I had enough  pieces for all  my customers attending Technique Class.  From there I needed to find colors that would coordinate with the DSP.  I was really pleased how the color combo turned out.  I did use Pear Pizazz for this card.  Pear Pizazz is one of the In Colors that will be retiring at the end of this month.  
This is called a "Flag Card"  and you can tell why by the inside of the card.  I used the stamp set "NATURE"S WALK"  which is one of my favorite stamp sets.  I am so happy that this set will be around again this year.  I was glad that SU did not retire this set at the end of this catalog.


I plan to send this card to my Sister-in-Law for her birthday.  I hope she likes it.


Well I am off and running again today.  I have a big day planned.  After my Physical Therapy this morning, I am coming back home and going through things in the attic for a yard sale which is happening on Saturday.  I need to get rid of some things that I have been holding on for too many years.  I need to make some room up in the attic.  So I will be very busy this week but I will be posting more projects that I have been working on.  So check back.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment