Monday, May 14, 2012

Christmas?

Alright, alright.  You are probably thinking, "Is she crazy?".  Well I do love Christmas but there was a method for my madness this time.  This weekend I am going for a meeting with other SU demo and we need to take a swap.  The theme of the swap was "Sneak Peek" products.  So you are now getting see a card with some products from the "NEW" 2012-13 Catalog which you will be able to order from June 1.  I used 5 new products from the catalog to make this card.  Can you find them?


1.  Cardstock-  Check out the green!  It is one of the new In-Colors named GUMBALL GREEN.  I love the new color!


2.  DSP-  This new Christmas DSP is called BE OF GOOD CHEER.  Another product that I love.  Wait until you see the other designs in the package, You will be using packs and packs of this DSP for your Christmas Card.


3.  Stamp Set-  This mittens and the sentiment on this card is one of the stamps in the stamp set, CHOCK-FULL OF CHEER.  Cute, cute set.


4.  Apothecary Label Framelits-  The shape that the sentiment is stamped on was cute out using the framelits.  Wait until you see the other shapes that come with this set.  


5.  The newly redesigned STAMP PAD-  You will be AMAZED at how this new pad inks your stamps. You get such a great stamped image!  I know that I will be replacing my stamp pads with these!  I did not realize what a difference stamping with them would be until I saw it for myself.


So there you are!  You have had a sneak peek with "5" new products.  


Just a reminder that if you want to get a product that is being retired, you only have 17 more days to do it.  And June 1st you will be able to order the new products that are on this card and many other new products that I am sure you will love.  If you would like to get your hands on the new catalog, please contact me and I can help you get one for FREE.  Call or email me and find out how.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment