Monday, May 21, 2012

A Nice Stamping Weekend

Last week was a rough week.  I had a lot of commitments and was unable to stamp like I had wanted.  But on Saturday, Susan and I went on a road trip to Janet Wakeland's demo meeting and we had a wonderful day.  We got to talk and exchange ideas with other demos in the Tri- State Area.  In my last post, I posted the card that I made for the demo swap contest we were having.  I am so excited because I got second place!  


Besides meeting with other demos and exchanging ideas, we were able to play with some of the "NEW" products that will be in the new 2012-13 catalog.  We had such a great time.  This is one of the cards that we made there. There are so many new products used on this card!


1.  Cardstock- NEW IN-COLORS- Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
2.  Stamp Set-  World Treasures, Itty Bitty Banners 
3.  Buttons-  Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
4.  Framelits-  Bitty Banners Framelits


I listed ONLY the NEW products that you will see June 1!


Although I had a good time stamping with friends on Saturday, when I got home I was ill.  I had a fever the rest of the weekend.  I still am not feeling well.  Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and will be able to get to do some stamping.  Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. It's so much fun stamping with Sisters! I can't wait to try out those new buttons!

    ReplyDelete