Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Technique Card- Card 3

This is the third card that I came up with for May Technique Classes.  This is a "Circle Moving Card" which is quite interesting to make.  Although it creates a neat effect, it is a card that takes a little more time and concentration to make.  If you look at each picture closely, you will see it is the same card.
Look where the purple tab is.  If you move the tab around, the picture changes.


I used the "Bordering on Romance" stamp set which was in the Occasions Mini but is staying on in the new Catalog.  I am glad it is staying because there were so many stamp sets that I loved and bought in the Mini but did not get a chance to use.  So now I decided to pull it out and use it.  I think it looks perfect for this card.


If you are wondering how I did this, be sure to attend one of the 2 technique classes left this month.  It is a great month to make cards.  I am off to get more stuff ready for the Yard Sale this weekend.  Enjjoy the day! 

1 comment: