Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Retired Stamp List is Available!



The Retired Stamp List from Stampin' Up was released today!  You will only be able to order these stamp sets until May 31 and then they are gone!  Click here to check out all the sets that will be leaving.  There is a long list this year so take your time to see what is leaving.


As usual I will be selling my stamp sets that are retiring at a reduced price.  If you are interested in what stamp sets I have available, contact me for my list.  I sending my customers the Retired Stamp Set List this week.  I need to get rid of my sets that are retiring to make room for all the great new sets that coming June 1st!


A reminder that the Retired Accessories List will be posted on Aril 25th.  This is always an exciting time of the year when the old products retire and the new products are revealed.  Although I am sad to see some old favorites leave, I always am amazed what great new things Stampin' Up has for us.


Please contact me by email or phone if you are interested in buying any of my retired sets.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment