Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Technique Class- Card 3

 This is the last of the novelty cards this month.  I got this card at Regionals in Columbus this year.  I thought it was so cute!  That is what is so great about being a demo and going to SU stamping events throughout the year.  You get to meet with demonstrators from all over the US and Canada and talk and share ideas and projects.  One way we share ideas is through swaps and this is my version of the one I received from Sheri Bernor.


This card was the perfect card to go with my novelty cards this month.  This card go be given to anyone.  An adult, a teen, a young child (male or female) would enjoy getting this card.  The sentiment is from a RETIRING the end of May.  the name of the set is "ON YOUR BIRTHDAY".  This is a really great set and I used it a lot when I made cards for my friends and family.


Well I am on my way to the Physical Therapy this morning.  The weather  is off to a good start this morning.  It looks like it is going to be another wonderful day.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment