Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Candy Holder

This was a project that I demonstrated for my workshop last weekend.  I wanted to show my customers a few projects that they could make as small gifts for Easter.  This is a cute and easy pouch to make to hold candy.  The Punched out window give a peek at what the person will be receiving.  


The paper might not familiar to some of you but it is DSP from the "SPRING FEVER" Simply Scrappin' Kit from the Occasions Mini.  I love the DSP in this kit.  It is so bright and cheery,  


All the supplies that I used for this project were:  


PAPER: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight DSP, Spring Fever DSP
ACCESSORIES:  Curly Label Punch, Clear Cello Bags, Scallop Border Punch, 1/2" Melon Mambo Scallop Polka Dots Ribbon, Stapler (non SU )


Sometimes you do not have to make elaborate items to make a small gift special.  The only thing I should have added was a tag.  I still have time to do that.  The customers at the workshop liked this little gift and they all asked for the directions. Well I am off for another busy day.  Enjoy the day!

1 comment: