Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Technique Class- Card 1


 I am a little late this month posting my cards for my technique classes.  It has been a crazy month again.  We painted 2 rooms for babies that are coming in the next couple of months.  We have been going through my Father's things and trying to find good homes for his things.  There is a neighborhood yard sale next month and we are trying to get our basement and attic cleaned up a bit so we can get rid of some things at the sale.  It seems that last few months I have more things to do but less time to do them.


But anyway...I decided to do Novelty cards this month.  With Mother's Day approaching fast and Graduation ceremonies right around the corner, this seemed to be the perfect time to make this type of card.


The first card we are going to make is a "Spring Card" turning it into a Graduation Cap.  The sentiment is from the stamp set "WORD PLAY" and is perfect for  a graduation card.  I added stars that use the school colors.  I think that is a great way to add a little color to this black and white card.  


There is still room for people for my Wednesday night class which is tomorrow night at 7-9:30 PM or my Saturday morning class at 9-11:30 AM.  Contact me if you are interested.  


I will post another Technique Class Card tomorrow.  I will post a list of my retired stamp sets on Saturday which are available for sale at a discount.  I am giving my Technique Class customers first chance to buy the sets they would like first.  I will then make the sets I have left available to anyone else.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment