Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Mini Stack A Stack



This is one of the cards that we are going to offer our customers to make at our Summer Mini Stamp A Stack. I CASEd this card from Elaine Uhl. I loved the layout. I like the idea of the punched out hole so that you only get a glimpse of what is underneath. I decided to make it a little bit more summery, so I changed up the cardstock for Tempting Turquoise. I then used various papers from the Pawsitively Prints DSP to brighten the card up.

I also changed up the ribbon. I like the card because I think it looks very whimsical! I colored the kids inside he card with colored pencils and used Blender Pens to soften and blend the colors together.

Today is a very busy day. I have a lot to do getting ready for the weekend. My daughter , her husband and Eli are coming up for the weekend. I get to watch Eli on Saturday because they have someplace they have to go. I can't wait to watch him. I just had to post this picture of him. This was taken when I watched him last. Although by the look of this picture, Lucy seems to have taken my job away from me. Enjoy your day!




2 comments:

  1. Love the cards - Look at how big he's getting! wow that happens fast, huh?

    ReplyDelete