Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fast and Easy Card

I needed a fast card for a guys birthday. I had seen a lot of different things done with this particular stamp and came up with this simple and easy card. I took the "Medallion" stamp, stamped it in the corner using Versamark , and clear embossed it. I then took Soft Suede and Tempting Turquoise Ink Pads and sponged those colors over top the embossed image. I used an Ice Rhinestone in the middle of the medallion and Early Espresso Ribbon to finish off the card. Here is a list of supplies that I used to make the card:

STAMP SETS: Medallion, Tiny Teeny Wishes
PAPER: Tempting Turquoise. Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
INK: Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Early Espresso 1/8" Ribbon, Clear EP, Heating Tool

And there you have it, a quick and easy card that any guy would like. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment