Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fabulous Florets



There is a great new set in the Summer Mini, named "Fabulous Florets". I love it. I think the reason I like it so much is that the set contains both solid image stamps and outline stamps. It gives you a nice variety. This is one of my reject cards for the Summer Mini Stamp A Stack. It did not make it into the event because I felt it would take too much time to make because of all the small details that had to be done on it. The leaves that are on the Pear Pizazz cardstock was made by embossing with using Clear EP. I love the color combination on this card though. And I have used this color combination on a number of the cards that I have made the last few days. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Fabulous Florets
PAPER: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
INK: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade
ACCESSORIES: Certainly Celery 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Clear EP, Heating Tool, Scallop Oval Frame Sizziz Die

I took a break from stamping this weekend to watch my grandson while his parents went to Dorney Park for the day. We had so much fun watching him. I had my cousins drive down for the day from Connecticut. They came to see Eli and visit with my father. What a wonderful day it was! Here is a picture of Eli playing with his toys while everyone was visiting with each other.
Like I said before, it was a fantastic day! Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment