Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Nautical Card

I know the last couple of days, it seems like there is a nautical theme going on. But let me show you this card and I promise that I will post a different themed card tomorrow. This card also uses the Nautical Expeditions DSP. If you look closely at the brown DSP, you can see small anchors as part of the patter. The stamp set used here is called "The Open Seas". This is such a masculine feeling card. Another great card for Father's Day or a male Birthday. This particular card was made for me by my upline Kim. I received this card for being in the top 5 of sales in the Love at First Stamp group. What a great job she did! Thanks Kim. The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SET: The Open Seas
PAPER: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Nautical Expeditions DSP
INK: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler Baking Twine, 2-1/2" Scallop Circle Punch, Vintage Trinkets, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

I love this card. I hope you loved it also. Tomorrow I will post May's Technique Classes Card 3. Enjoy the day!

1 comment: