Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

A friend of mine made this card for me. The stamp used on this card is called "Land of the Free" and can be found in the Summer Mini. It is sold as a single stamp. I looked at this stamp but wondered how I would be able to use it. Well my friend showed me how by making this great card. How perfect for this weekend coming up. The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Land of the Free
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
INK: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Sponge, Rhinestone Jewels, Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler Markers, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot

After seeing this card, I am thinking about getting that stamp. It is a perfect stamp to make cards for the holidays coming up this summer, for people who have family who serve in the service, or for those with summer birthdays. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment