Friday, May 13, 2011

Sail Away

After the last couple of chaotic days, this is what I wish I could do- sail away! But seriously...so much you can do with this single stamp. At first I was not sure what I would make with it but I am so glad I bought it. the Nautical Expeditions DSP is another great buy. Everyone is always looking for product which is more masculine and this DSP is the perfect choice to create a masculine card. I used watercolor paper for the sailboat and then I stamped the image on the paper with Staz-On. After stamping the image, I used Aquapainters with my stamp pads to color in the scene. For this card I used:

STAMP SET: Sail Away
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Nautical Expeditions DSP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES: 3" Circle Die, Big Shot, 5/8" Neutral Jumbo Brad, Corner Round Punch, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

I was pleased with how it turned out. What a manly man card! Any guy would love to receive this card for his birthday or Father's Day. Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment