Friday, May 20, 2011

Flower Garden & Summer SAS

Here is another card that we will be working on at our Summer Mini Stamp A Stack. So many people are using this Flower Garden embossing folder and color the flowers in a variety of ways. Some are using blender pens and others are using pastels. I decided to use ink on sponge daubers to color the flowers and stems. I have used this color combination for many cards this spring. I used Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, and Pear Pizazz. They just seem like a great Spring color combo. Our Summer Mini Stamp A Stack will be held on June 18 at Susan's house. If interested or would like more information, please contact me.

I have a busy day today. Have to run to Dr's and Vet appointments today. So I had to post a short one today with all this running. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment