Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bridal Shower Prizes

This is a project that one of my customers brought to class this past Saturday. I thought it was so cute I had to show it. Pam's daughter is getting married in August and her shower is next month and these will be the prizes for the games that they will be having at the shower. Pam chose the colors match the colors of the girls gowns and the flowers. The containers are empty Crystal Light containers. I thought those containers were adorable. It is enough to get me to start drinking Crystal Light so I can get those containers. Inside the container is a package of tissues and a hand sanitizer. How cute!

Pam's daughters colors are pink and orange so she decorated some containers with the pink flowers and others using the orange flowers. so of course I had to show both colors on the containers.


I love it when my customers show me the projects they do at home. So thank you Pam. I can't wait to try my hand at making these cute gifts. Hmmmmmm... maybe something for Christmas? You will just have to wait and see. The wheels in my head are working overtime all ready, thinking of ways that I can use these.

No comments:

Post a Comment