Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers Everywhere

Isn't this card beautiful? My sideline sent it to me to let me know she is thinking of me. It is so simple but I think it is so gorgeous. Cindyrae used only 2 colors- Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. The ribbon is Stampin' Up's but it is retired ribbon from when Wild Wasabi was an In Color. But it looks so nice with this card. The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Fabulous Florets, Pretty Postage
PAPER: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
INK: Wild Wasabi
ACCESSORIES: Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Retired SU Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch

I just want want to thank Cindyrae for her thoughtfulness. She knew I needed this card as a pick me up. My stamping family is great. They are always there when I need them.


Just had to throw this picture in of Eli. We were sitting outside over the weekend and of course made sure he was wearing his hat and wearing his shades in the sun. My husband is holding him here and he is asleep in his arms. It was fun having him here over the weekend.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment