Friday, March 4, 2011

March Technique Class- Card 1

It feels good to be able to post again. I was sick for 2 weeks. I did not know how bad I felt until I got better! I knew that I was really sick when my husband started to make meals without me asking him to. So many
health issues have been going on with the past few weeks with a number of family members and also the dog . This is the first day that I felt good enough to get my stamping stuff out and try to do some stamping.

This is one of the cards that we will be making in my Technique classes this month. The theme for this month is "ACCESSORIES". I am going to be teaching different techniques that use accessories. This card is made from using the "CLEAR BLOCK SHADOW STAMPING". It is another way to use your Clear Mount Blocks. I just had to use the stamp set "Nature Walk" I love, love, love that stamp set. It is a set that is very versatile and can be used for masculine cards. This stamp set can be found in the Occasions Mini.

Well I am planning to finish the projects for this month's classes. The ideas are in my head and now I just have to make the cards. Keep watching to view the other 2 cards that we will be making. Go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: